Overlapping UV error!

On that mesh I can see that you have a smoothing issue. Depending on what 3D program you created the models in there’s different ways to control and export smoothing. UE4 also has some smoothing settings, most of the time you import the smoothing from the file, but it also has an option to automatically apply new smoothing when it imports.

Thanks for your quick answer, but i created my model with cinema 4d, and i put no soomth on it.

There’s this info here about how to setup smoothing in Cinema 4D: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=629842

It defines what polygons should be smoothed as a single surface. The large surfaces in your mesh are being smoothed with the hard corners which is creating weird shading.

Hey, thanks for your link ! I resolve my problems with it ! Thanks a lot :wink: I have a little question, it is possible to resize and move material on a mesh ? :

I just created a white marble material and i want to decrease the dimension on some object.

dawl.

If you have a texture you want to tile, then open the material, you can then plug a TextureCoordinate node into the UV slot of your Texture node, from there you can control tiling along with stuff like UV channel ID.

It looks like your meshes are very large though, so you may need to break them down more to get more lighting detail.

Okey thanks, but i think i don’t understand your advice (sorry for my bad english ^^ ) : “It looks like your meshes are very large though, so you may need to break them down more to get more lighting detail.”, you say i should subdivise my model to get mor polygone ?

When you have something like a large floor, it needs a large lightmap. You can get more lightmap detail by splitting the mesh so instead of 1 mesh you have 2, then you would have 2 lightmaps and more lighting detail.