Overlap collision glitch

So i have pretty much solved many things but i can’t seem to work about this one , On component beginoverlap only fires when the actor is in the collision and moves or just walks into the collision but , i want it to fire even if the character is in the collision and is not moving . Can’t seem to find a way around it any way to work this out?

For begin overlap to work, actor A has to actually move into the collision zone of actor B.

If you want to know if something has overlapped or is overlapping without the ‘impact’, then use one of

345768-screenshot-1.jpg

For begin overlap, you need to have the actual real time bump. To know if things are already overlapping, without movement, use one of

345768-screenshot-1.jpg

Presuming you have one or more collision boxes, and want to know if you’re overlapping the player, all you need is

345802-screenshot-1.jpg

How do i set the BoxOverlap node between the begin overlap

So i could have an event tick and constantly check if the player is overlapping and if he does i could apply the condition but if that is so there isn’t a need of box overlap actors node , besides what vectors do i fill in the box overlap node , Thanks .

No tick :slight_smile:

This is if you want to know if the player is overlapping.

If you want to know if an overlap event occurred, then that’s just the normal BeginOverlap node.

Can you show the code?

Thanks and i have a sphere collision instead of a box and the box collision works fine but if i insert the coordinates in sphere overlap actors it doesn’t work .