OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION - Cinematic + Breakdown

Does your dog have an overactive imagination? What if everything they see is a world ending boss battle? Check out the whole video and breakdown below:

A cute and funny little cinematic I did for the #PugForestChallenge hosted by Jonathan Winbush and eyedesyn ! Super grateful to you guys for the challenge along with the special guests, Gabriela from feeding_wolves , Marlon from Leia Inc. , Evan from Epic Games Unreal Engine and Kelly from Puget Systems for their kind words and critiques!
As for the story, I wanted to visually showcase a dog’s overactive imagination, whenever they perceive happiness/sadness/threat, it’s always dialed to 11.

1 Like

Well… no wonder he barks at leaf’s. :joy: :herb:

Jokes aside, love the premise for this. Certainly a creative and charming project. Also, the pug alter is the most adorable boss fight I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Haha, thank you so much! Yeah usually I make more sci-fi projects but this cute little one was fun to make too!

1 Like

Pugs are ELITE sci-fi. They were just built for an astronaut suit. :rocket: Jokes aside, glad you took a chance and branched out - this was a great video to experience :slight_smile:

1 Like