Outbreak Online (Looking for Talent!!!)

Hi,
My name is Ibrahim Akinde.

I’m a Game Designer, Combat Designer and Gameplay Programmer with 2.5 years of commercial experience in Unreal Engine 4.

Unreal Engine-Specific Skills
Blueprints Visual Scripting - Professional
AI Programming - Professional
UMG (User Interface) - Professional
Persona Animation (Technical Art) - Professional
Sequencer (Cinematics)- Advanced
Sound Design (Audio/Sound Cue Editor) - Professional
Level Design - Advanced
Matinee (Cinematics) - Intermediate
Material Editor - Intermediate
C++ Gameplay Programming - Intermediate
Cascade (Particle Design/Editor) - Intermediate

Other Software and Skill Sets
FL Studio (Music/Score/Automation/SFX Composition, Mixing, Mastering, Recording) - Professional
Daz 3D Studio (Scene and Lighting Composition, Advanced Rendering with Iray) - Professional
Adobe Photoshop (Image Composition/Manipulation/Retouching, Logo Design, Graphics Design) - Professional
Adobe After Effects (Motion Graphics, Rendering, Composition) - Advanced

Portfolio

Contact Information
Discord ID: Ragnar#9805
Email: ibmaxx@hotmail.com

Hi,
I am Shounak Mandal.
I am 3D game artist with a year of experience in AAA asset creation.

Here is my portfolio

CV

email: sho.mandal@gmail.com
discord: Halfpant#6853

Hello guys, first of all I like your idea for the game and I would like to be a part of your journey.

My name ist Pascal Schramm and I’m a 28 years old student from Germany. I study communication design with focus on 3D animation and in 2 month I’m done.

For my final exam, I created a fictional game dev.company and a game, which is also my portfolio.

At the moment I’m working on some Ingame gunfight scenes for my presentation.

You can see here some work of mine http://ds-entertainment.de/ more is coming soon and the look of the site will change after my degree. Every scene was created in the Unreal Engine 4. My reference and inspiration was the paintings from Zdzislaw Beksinski.

My strong points are environments, weapons, actually all static stuff.

I created all assets with / rocks and ground textures are from Epic Games Kite Demo.

3ds Max – Z-Brush - Substance Painter and the clothing with marvelous designer

I also have skills in
Adobe Photoshop – Adobe InDesign – Adobe Illustrator – Adobe After Effects – Unreal Engine 4

Before I studied, I already worked in a game dev. Studio named Reakktor Media and worked on the title - Black Prophecy a MMORPG in space.

I hope to hear from you guys.

This would be an great opportunity for me, to get back in this business.

If you have any questions, or interest in my skills please contact me via email – pascal@schramm.pw

Hello.
I`m Robert, the UE4 programmer.

My key skills are UE4, С++, Blueprints, Multiplayer, Animation, AI, UMG, MSVS, Git, Perforce.

I`m also familiar with C#, WinAPI, Assembly language, Multithreading, Unity, Direct3D, OGRE, Lua, Luabind, HLSL, PhysX,
3DS Max, 3D-Coat, Softimage Face Robot, Zbrush, Solidworks, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.

Here is the link to portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kM-6nyp2uRxuT__lLoTkHKFj5bfLggBF

Please contact me: robertmarchenko@mail.ru

Hey there!

I’m Ethan, and I am an overall generalist with a focus on programming and modeling. For modeling, I focus on hard surface, while for programming I do just about anything. If there’s still some spots open I’d love to be apart of your project! You can reach me at ecook@polymathdesigns.com or on Discord: Cookie#3917. Below I have linked my ArtStation and GitHub.

Thanks!,
Ethan

Hi! I’m a concept artist, you can check my portfolio here: ArtStation - Michele Ianniello

e-mail: Michele.Ianniello1995@gmail.com

Hi John,

We are small team of 3d artists and ue4 developers and we are interested in your project.
You can see our portfolio here: https://animateq.com/

Cheers,

Nice idea but some contact would have been good Guys :).

I can help U make some zombies and other 3D stuff. I have experience in concept draw and optimization for games too.

e-mail:

Hi John,

While I currently have full time employment, I’m trying to do more freelance work in my spare time. I have more than 7 years of experience and have worked on Call of Duty WWII as well as dozens of indie titles.

Here’s a link to my portfolio. Let me know if you have any interest in someone who can put in 20 hours per week. ArtStation - Jack McKelvie

Cheers,
Jack

hello
my name is kevin, I would be happy to working on the concept or environment artist team. I am skilled in texturing and modelling as i am experienced into using software such as substance painter, photoshop and blender 3D. I can create a wide range of models at my disposal.
link to my skecthfab portfolio is as follows: Kevlar graphx (@olakitan.k) - Sketchfab
my Gmail is olakitan.kevin@gmail.com or u can use my discord to contact me: Kevlar Pro Irish/Éire#1625
Thank you for your time

Hi John and Dustin, my name is Dan Rose. I’d love to talk to you more about your project and what I can bring to the table. I’ve been working professionally in games for the past 7 years and have a large number of shipped titles to my credit, including Uncharted: Golden Abyss, *Defiance, Infinite Crisis, *and *Shadow of The Colossus (PS4). *I’ve worked mostly as an environment artist on those titles, and as a hybrid Environment/Tech Artist on some non game projects for clients in New York City.

While I’d be open to any art role, I’m mostly interested in discussing the Art Director or Senior Environment Artist positions with you guys. You can check out my work at https://drose.artstation.com. You can see my most recent WIP (it’s nearly complete) here: https://twitter.com/Rurouni_Strife/status/993176931993640966

It’s easiest to email me at daniel@rose3d.com.

Thanks, I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Daniel Rose

Attention everyone:

A new post appeared, being almost an exact copy of this one, with only names changed: https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/got-skills-looking-for-talent/job-offerings/1474244-project-warfall-mmo-hiring. It seems that these are troll posts: both are posted by new accounts that only have a single post.

OP, if this project is legitimate, and the other one happens to be a copy of this one, let me know and I’ll remove this post.

Hello,

Hey im a VFX/3D artist thats comfortable working in unreal engine 4.

My Reel can be found at: Jordan Hey Game VFX Reel. - YouTube
My portfolio can be found at ArtStation - Jordan Hey and I have some relevant work experience working with unreal engine.

If you’re interested in my work let me know and I would be happy to make a formal application and complete and art test.

Cheers,

Jordan Hey