Out of RAM/Memory Leak

Hi everyone, I have been working on a personal project where my landscape material recompiles its shaders quite often when I make changes to the master material. The issue lies once they compile after several attempts I get the Out of memory which forces UE4 to close and have to restart it. I have a GTX 1070 and not running anything else in the background. Anyone else aware of this issue and have an appropriate fix from Epic. I can provider additional logs if needed, just need to know which ones.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Hi Jeff, after further working on my level I noticed that the same error will happen whenever the engine has to recompile shaders,bake landscape textures, DFAO, etc. Basically anything that will trigger the popup in the bottom right side of the program. Not sure if this helps but I hope its enough.