Our 80s neon-noir strategy game has been released!

We’re a small indie team based in Europe, and we just release our first title!

Rough Justice: '84 is an 80s neon-noir board-game-inspired strategy game with puzzles, dice, and cards, and is OUT NOW!

3 Likes

Hi there @miobeeno,

Hope you and your team are doing well!

I really enjoy the retro art style and all the charm that’s been put into the game. The storytelling and puzzles also look very thoughtfully made and developed.

Do you have a favorite puzzle yet?

Thanks for sharing and can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Oh wow- wasn’t expecting this to be seen TBH- haha- yeah, I LOVE the polygraph it’s def my favorite puzzle. it melts my mind!

2 Likes

If you have a clip of it anywhere, I’d love to see more of it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha! I got you covered. Here are a BUNCH of streamers checking out the polygraph puzzle! Rough Justice: '84 - YouTube

2 Likes

Oh wow! I had to go through and binge watch a few. That seems like a genuinely fun puzzle. :smiley:

1 Like

We’re a small indie team based in Europe, and we just release our first title! Rough Justice: '84 is an 80s neon-noir board-game-inspired strategy game with puzzles, dice, and cards, and is OUT NOW!
Regards: biological weathering

1 Like

Oh wow- wasn’t expecting this to be seen TBH- haha- yeah, I LOVE the polygraph it’s def my favorite puzzle. it melts my mind!

GTA Beast