OSX build script has a bug as it has hardcoded file version numbers

I’m working on the batterycollector demo in the video tutorials
When I click compile icon in EU4Editor, it compiles, and links my single ‘pickup’ C++ class.

The last line of the build script tries to start a shell to rm the dylib file, but references the incorrect file number:

Note, in the log below, that the script is trying to remove the ‘6778’ version of the file, when the only one that exists is the ‘7082’ version

If you try to compile again, it builds yet another version of the file (ie UE4Editor-BatteryCollector-5042.dylib) **but still tries to remove the ‘6778’ **version

It seems that the script has that number hard coded.

Where is this compile script file so I can fix it?

CompilerResultsLog: Info Running Mono…
CompilerResultsLog: Info
CompilerResultsLog: Info Setting up Mono
CompilerResultsLog: Info /Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.10/Engine /Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.10/Engine/Binaries/Mac
CompilerResultsLog: Info Compiling game modules for hot reload
CompilerResultsLog: Info Parsing headers for BatteryCollectorEditor
CompilerResultsLog: Info Running UnrealHeaderTool “/Users/Robert/Documents/Unreal Projects/BatteryCollector/BatteryCollector.uproject” “/Users/Robert/Documents/Unreal Projects/BatteryCollector/Intermediate/Build/Mac/BatteryCollectorEditor/Development/UnrealHeaderTool.manifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -rocket -installed
CompilerResultsLog: Info Reflection code generated for BatteryCollectorEditor in 16.9129697 seconds
CompilerResultsLog: Info Performing 4 actions (8 in parallel)
CompilerResultsLog: Info [2/4] Compile BatteryCollector.generated.cpp
CompilerResultsLog: Info [1/4] Compile Pickup.cpp
CompilerResultsLog: Info [3/4] Link UE4Editor-BatteryCollector-7082.dylib
CompilerResultsLog: Info [4/4] sh -c ‘rm -rf “/Users/Robert/Documents/Unreal Projects/BatteryCollector/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor-BatteryCollector-6778.dSYM”; "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/"dsymutil -f “/Users/Robert/Documents/Unreal Projects/BatteryCollector/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor-BatteryCollector-6778.dylib” -o “/Users/Robert/Documents/Unreal Projects/BatteryCollector/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor-BatteryCollector-6778.dSYM”’

This seems to be fixed in 4.10.2!

Yay