Organ N Arms - A Very Brutal RPG

Thank you.
Yep sure is :slight_smile: One of the points of the game is perma death and all npc’s are kill-able so there has to be some sort of baby/family maker. Usurp away!

&stc=1

&stc=1

Small little update, added file handling. Checks for directory, if it doesn’t exist it doesn’t do anything but if it does exist, you can operate on files. I can create a delimiter separated file, real-time or have people place files in a folder and load them dynamically. The pink print is a static map file loaded from disk and printed. the blue text is a new map, created on the fly, saved and then loaded from disk and printed.

So i now have a way of handling level and i can easily expand the file system to handle all sorts of things like custom items from file, custom save files, even simple text based mods, kinda like mutators in ue3.

edit: added a picture of spawning a level feature based on the dynamically generated file saved to disk then loaded to memory and then spawned.

&stc=1

Finding all maps in said directory in green. Displaying of user generated map in blue. Really neat stuff! Lots of core functionality done, soon to work on the fun stuff like game-play!

[NSFW] Pre-Integrated skin.](http://snag.gy/wPJjb.jpg)

[NSFW] Default Material.](http://snag.gy/acspe.jpg)

The Pre-Integrated skin materialslook like this

The default matslook like this

Lots of animation stuff done, much more stuff todo.

Finished the bones for the female, except for fingers. I think im going to scrap the idea of skeletons and humans being different. Im just going to reused the male and female blueprints as i’ll only need to make again for male and not twice. also as a result gives the skeletons male and female versions.

:smiley:

Yay, check it out :smiley: female characters

Skeleton only

Almost Fully Test Geared with Skin (skin given a glass material to show organs and bones)

Skin (skin given a glass material to show organs and bones)

Ahh looks so cool, I love the idea. I found thread after googling how to make a genetics blueprint and looking at your other stuff. Thanks for showing these videos!

Demo of the prototype animation system / movement

was recorded hours before the next post so no IK here.

demo of Foot IK