I have just released the Orbit Camera System on the Marketplace. With the Orbit Camera System you can predefine Cameras, their orbit behaviour and switch between them with a variety of options.
**For more Details go the Marketplace site: Marketplace Link
- Inital Release
- Preview Values are now reset when deselecting the camera
- Fixed descriptions for a couple of functions and values
- refactored Orbit Camera Component hierarchy. To have a cleaner setup which fixes some conceptional issues
- Cameras Orbit Root Position is now decoupled form actor, so you can attach and move it with other objects
- fixed some smooth transition bugs
- Fixed RotateCamera() bug where Yaw input would also pitch the camera
Up coming Features:
- Roll Movement and Limits
- Physics collision
- Wind/woosh Sounds when Camera is moved, depending on speed
If you have any Feature Requests please leave a comment.