Optimization for low PC?

Intel core i7-2600 internal video. Starting chairs show <10 fps. Settings optimization, tweaks, any advices? Thanks.

UE4 is very GPU dependent. What graphics card do you have in your desktop?

I had nvidia gtx 5600ti, but it has broken due to games) now I use internal video of cpu. I ask about about UE editor settings, not games.

If you want to be able to run Unreal Engine 4 properly you need a strong graphics card, lots of RAM and a good CPU (which you already have). So all you need is a GPU and RAM. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use UE4 properly. What is your budget for if you want to upgrade your PC? If you have around $200 you could get an AMD R9 280 or if you have $300 you can go for a GTX 970 which is very fast, although you would need a good power supply to handle it if you haven’t got one already. It doesn’t matter if you want to play games or not - UE4 requires a GPU that oftentimes is preferable to be stronger than any normal GPU.

On the FAQ…

"For developing with UE4, we recommend a desktop PC with Windows 7 64-bit or a Mac with Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later, 8 GB RAM and a quad-core Intel or AMD processor, and a DX11 compatible video card. UE4 will run on desktops and laptops below these recommendations, but performance may be limited."

Something around the Intel HD4000 won’t work well…

Try
InGame -> UE4 console -> scalabiliy 0-3 (change quality from low - epic)
You can also use sg. in the console.

Honestly I’d be surprised if the Intel HD graphics worked well at all, with the exception of Iris Pro.

Or try Unity. It runs on practically anything.

Unreal 4 have better visuals , but Unity should run better with nvidia gtx 5600ti.

Did you tried scalbility options?

Thanks for tip, I will try in close future)