When using the open console command in a packaged build, the window doesn’t respond, the app freezes.
After about 30 seconds, the windows starts responding again, but the application is completely black.
I tried using the OpenLevel node instead, and there’s the exact same problem!!
It also works perfectly within the editor, completely smooth then.
- I tried adding my two levels to the “list of maps to include in a packaged build” but without success.
- My levels are literally just a floor and a cube in the cube, so it’s not loading time.
- The same thing happens with open followed by an ip address.
- This is a VR game without any VR plugin (“Start in VR” checkbox) but I have an Oculus Rift S.
- My umap is in the “Levels” folder in Editor, so I tried using the path “Levels/MyLevelName” in both the command and the node but without success