Open Tournament Pre-Alpha

Really awesome!!! I didn’t get to see how to change maps though from the screenshots above there should be 4 maps? only got to play the Numb51’s Nightime Dek none of the others…

No dodge jump? :frowning:

Nice progress.

I’m with M^ul here. Thank you guys! We’ll never forget your work.

Dodge-jump works perfectly fine in that scale. Not that I ever doubted it.

hi @ all … i have now the game…but HOW i can select maps or sometink ? i have only the start map ?! …a room with 1 pistol and some blocks :X

You know how it is possible to play with a 32-bit system? : Confuso:

So do you need to suscribe the UE4 to be abble to make maps for the game as or fight now?
I would like to be a mapper for the game but I don’t need the whole engine since I’m not creating an entire new game, will there be an sdk?

You’ll almost certainly need a UE subscription to manipulate any content at all in UE.

I would also like to join this project if the Project Owner is accepting new members… please let me know if that is possible. thanks!

Unless it’s changed, Open Tournament was cancelled because their work got moved tot he new Unreal Tournament game being done

Where’s the source code and the build instructions?

I also need the same… can someone please help? Thanks :slight_smile:

Great Great Great!!! pls fokus on UT99 Maps because their are simple! And thats better for fast actionshooter! visual ist not primär on map building!