Only one media track is playing in the final sequencer render

Hello!

My problem is that sequencer renders both media tracks but only the first on in sequencer is playing in the rendering (the first one being the person). The second one (the one that’s being projected onto the wall as a shadow) just isn’t playing its animation. I managed to get it to play the first 2 seconds of the animation but then it got stuck again and it didn’t work for the last 20 tries. If I casually play the sequencer track oder srub through it manually the second media track plays the whole animation most of the time!

Both media tracks are set up the time with image sequences and planes.

Just ask if you need more information, I’m really new to unreal but hope the screenshots help already! Thanks

Cheers

I don’t see anything obviously wrong with your setup. I would check your output log to see if there are any errors cropping up there that might help find the problem.

alright, I fixed the problem by making the spotlight that shines on the second character and therefore projecting the shadow on the wall, to an actor and added transform options to move the light forwards while the scene is playing to keep it “active”.