Online subsystem extending functionality

Hi all

Think this is the right place for this sort of question so I’ll post it here. So I have been working on my own online subsystem for the last month or so and it has been going really well starting to really understand how it all fits together etc. Now I don’t know how many people have actually done their own implementation but I have run into a roadblock. I have implemented RakNet into my UE4 source which connects to my server which will host the lobby, matchmaking etc. My plan is to keep as much of that as central as I can as I don’t want to pollute my game project with this sort of stuff. Now my login flow has an additional step which has team selection which allows a logged in account to select their team to play with which they have created, after that they are technically logged into the lobby. Is the right thing to do to add a new interface called Team interface or extend the identity interface? I don’t know any other who use UE4 so can’t bounce any idea off them. Just wanted to see what peoples conciousness was when it came to doing such things.

If you have any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Liam