Online Learning Profile Wrong. How To Fix?

I changed my account name here: Epic Games

But my previous name is still showing here: Epic Developer Community

I’ve stopped using the learning functionality for now, as it’s triggering my gender dysphoria…

I’m hoping I don’t need to close my account, as I have hundreds of products in my UE library and have made good progress with the learning platform so far…

Thanks!

Serenity

Greetings BrainbentDev!

I see that this is your first post in our forums! Welcome to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports:

I have sent your query to management for a resolution. They will be back in office on Monday, May 23, 2022. Have an awesome day!

Thanks for the welcome! I think my lack of posts so far probably illustrates how good your training materials and social channels are… :yum:

I look forward to a response in due time.

Serenity

1 Like

Hi Brainbent!

Thank you so much for the compliment! It’s great to know that you are enjoying the training materials and social channels! Please do not hesitate to leave any feedback if you see a need for improvements!

I have heard back from management. They will need a little more clarity. So, you’ve changed your username/account name associated with your Epic Account. This change has showed in the forums and elsewhere, expect for your Online Learning profile? Please let me know if this is correct. :smiley:

Thanks! Skye has reached out to my messages :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has now been resolved! @SkyeEden is my new favourite person… :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great news, Brainbent! Thank you so much for the update!

@SkyeEden is an amazing person all the way around! Definitely someone deserving of all of her kudos! :raised_hands:t4: :rose:

1 Like