Online learning login issue

Since yesterday i can’t seem to login to the online learing courses of UE.
It all startet with my dashboard not loading up anymore, so I tried going the old fashioned way by logging through the main page:

Leading me to a normal login page, after that into these dropdowns (which is odd, since I already had that page logging in the first time (to online learing) a few days back):

Leading me into this Error:

I tried:

• Incognito
  • clearing browser cache, cookies etc.
  • using different browsers(mainly use firefox, tried edge, chrome and even IE)
  • using a diffrent device (my phone)

A friend of mine seems to have no trouble logging into his account.

Can’t think of anything I might’ve changed except my e-mail a few days earlier, had some trouble confirming but eventually everything worked like a charm.

Update (25.12.2020):

The issue is still present.
From what other people down in the comments are saying it might be a problem concerning a recent e-mail change?
Maybe corrupted parts of a database?

Update (19.02.2020):
Issue seems to be gone. Did change nothing, didnt log in for about a month. Just gone.

I’m experiencing this also on Dec. 22 around 12:30 EST.

Exactly as described above. Same error message.

This was just a server issue on epic’s part since everyone is trying to access their new learning material all at once.

Still occurring for me as of 16:00 EST on Dec 22, 2020.

Not saying you’re wrong about the root cause … but it remains ongoing.

I highly doubt its a server issue, because other people I`ve asked seem to have no issues at all

Updated Dec. 22 23:38 CET, still having the same issue myself.

It does not work with account I have had for years. I created a new account, and works fine. Might just be something on backend with older accounts.

Only weird thing I have ever done is change email address behind the account.

I also updated the email address linked to my account months ago. And now it doesn’t work (and still doesn’t as of this moment).

Also still occurring for me.

I just changed the email linked to my Epic account back to the original email address I had used to create it (which still exists & I still have access to).

Now I can succesfully access Online Learning.

Definitely seems like there’s a bug somewhere in the Epic auth / user registration backend affecting people who have created an Epic account with one email address and then later changed it to another.

Same for me Unable to log into Unreal Academy / Online Learning - Unreal Online Learning Feedback - Unreal Engine Forums

I am having the same issue and also have changed the email tied to my account a few times.

I have sent an email to the support team 10 days ago. No response for far. I have this login problem for more than a month.

I’m experiencing this August 31st, 2022, at 12:50pm est.