One material as a layer in another material

Hello.
I want to paint my landscape with some nice layers. I’ve created a material for landascape with five layers which I can paint the landscape with. In starter content of a project I found a nice material M_AssetPlatform_grass which I want to use to paint alongside with my material. My question is: How can use this material as a painting layer in my landscape material ? Is it possible ?

I would like to know as well. I’ve just been recreating the material nodes in the landscape material and cleverly adding them to the blend list.

The only method I know of is the layer blend one that is the default way to paint landscapes, it can combine material settings but not different materials. Most simple example
https://docs.unrealengine.com/portals/0/images/Engine/Landscape/Materials/Landscape_MaterialBlend.png

keep in mind material functions can be helpful and you can switch material settings to be a single input for all settings.

Thanks for the answer, Iw ill still keep on looking for an easier solution. But thanks anyway !