OnComponentBeginOverlap not working

I did exactly as in the Unreal Wiki, yet it will not call the function for me.
To check that it was not my collision settings I did the function in blueprints and it worked just fine.
I also tried using OnActorBeginOverlap instead of OnComponentBeginOverlap, does not work either.

Header:

class THEMAZEFPSPROTO_API AThrowableBase : public AInteractableActor
    {
    	GENERATED_BODY()
    public:
    	AThrowableBase();
    	void Initialize(float InitialSpeed);
    	virtual void OnOverlapBegin(class AActor* OtherActor, class UPrimitiveComponent* OtherComp, int32 OtherBodyIndex, bool bFromSweep, const FHitResult& SweepResult);

private:
    	UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, meta = (AllowPrivateAccess = "true"))
    	USphereComponent* CollisionSphere;
    	UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, meta = (AllowPrivateAccess = "true"))
    	UProjectileMovementComponent* ProjectileMovement;
    };

Source:

AThrowableBase::AThrowableBase(){
	CollisionSphere = CreateDefaultSubobject<USphereComponent>(TEXT("CollisionSphere"));
	ProjectileMovement = CreateDefaultSubobject<UProjectileMovementComponent>(TEXT("ProjectileMovement"));

RootComponent = CollisionSphere;

CollisionSphere->OnComponentBeginOverlap.AddDynamic(this, &AThrowableBase::OnOverlapBegin);

}

void AThrowableBase::Initialize(float InitialSpeed){
	ProjectileMovement->InitialSpeed = InitialSpeed;
} 

void AThrowableBase::OnOverlapBegin(class AActor* OtherActor, class UPrimitiveComponent* OtherComp, int32 OtherBodyIndex, bool bFromSweep, const FHitResult& SweepResult){
	GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 2.0f, FColor::Red, FString::Printf(TEXT("Ouch")));
	OtherActor->Destroy();
}

Not to state the obvious but your code doesn’t show if your sphere has a big enough radius, or a proper position set; as well as the collision settings on it. Maybe a screenshot of those would help. I don’t see an error in the code, so my guess is that it’s in the setup.

I found out the error was that functions for delegates need to be UFUNCTIONs…