Old Horror House - UE5

• Description

Availabale in unreal engine marketplace
I’ve always wanted to bring my imagination to life and share it with others. This old, haunted house, created in Unreal Engine 5, holds a deep meaning and a story hidden beneath its layers of dust. From now on, I aim to visualize my dreams and nightmares and share them with you. Once, this house echoed with the laughter of little girls, and a mother and father would retreat to a quiet room, sipping tea as they gazed at each other. But what happened to them? Where did those echoes of laughter go? No one knows for sure…

3 Likes

Hi there @unrealrngvision,

Hope you’re well!

Just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the Unreal Engine forums. It’s always so exciting to see a new face! Especially one that’s sharing such a cool project. With spooky season approaching - i’m beyond stoked to get to see all the haunted mansion projects. With that said, I’m obsessed with how gothic and grand this environment is. Brilliant work :slight_smile:

PS: That teacup is precious!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words and the warm welcome! I’m really excited to share my project with the community, and it means a lot that you enjoyed the gothic vibe.

1 Like

looks great the little practical thing is a great touch