Odd Crashing Behavior

I’ve recently run into an unusual bug that causes UE4 to crash every time. I added a character that I modeled in Blender, with a few animations, and added the textures into Unreal. I then added the physics capsules to the various bones/limbs, and all was well. As I added capsules and constraints in the physics asset editor, I simulated the physics to make sure everything was working well. I completed all of the capsules, and then went into the mesh editor to start working on cloth simulation. Before I could do that, however, UE4 crashed. Now, if I decide to apply a physics simulation on the character, UE4 crashes. I can simulate physics on the default mannequin, however, with no issues.

Here are a couple of pictures of my physics asset: Screenshot - 2387922679a022c0730ac74d387d4bc8 - Gyazo | Screenshot - 5fc730a314bbf53f50260fe3938c2dc6 - Gyazo

Here is the “summary information” of the crash log:

Unhandled exception

UE4Editor_PhysicsAssetEditor

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_Slate

UE4Editor_ApplicationCore

user32

user32

UE4Editor

UE4Editor

UE4Editor

UE4Editor

UE4Editor

kernel32

ntdll

I can track down the full log and post it, if that is necessary. I would really appreciate some help here, as I cannot really continue development with this happening.

Thanks, in advance.

Probably start by installing the debug symbols on this version of the engine.
with the info from that you can probably submit a bug report.

To fix the issue you can probably delete the PHAT asset and re-create it.
it must have been something you triggered on or off that caused this, as I have never had the issue. Or an engine bug with whatever version you are on…

In case it’s an issue with the engine version, I am going to try porting my project to the latest version (4.24.3) and see if that fixes it. If not, I will likely have to try redoing the physics asset, as you recommended.