Oculus Touch game/demo 'Bullet Train' not showing proper FOV on the monitor

I have a question regarding the Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch demo called ‘Bullet Train’ on Oculus Home. When I have demoed this game to people and watch their gameplay from my monitor, I notice the camera almost seems panned down from what they are actually seeing. This Youtube video: EPIC SHOOTER GAME WITH OCULUS TOUCH! | Bullet Train VR (Oculus Rift CV1 Gameplay) - YouTube demonstrates exactly what I am talking about. I have tried editing the parameter in Engine.ini called MirrorWindowSize that seems to default to full HD (this is located in : \Oculus\Software\Software\epic-games-bullet-train-gdc\BulletTrain-GDC-1.8SDK\showup\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor), however when I change the resolution, save, and run the game- the same issue occurs. I have also tried restarting my computer with a new saved resolution and the results are the same. Is there any way to accurately display what is on the headset on the screen as it would be very helpful for demos and streaming/capturing for Youtube? I have reached out to epic through Facebook, where I was told to ask here, and have yet to receive an email back. Thanks to anyone who can help!