Objects vanishing from Animation sequence in Game.

Hi all.
I’m hoping someone here will have a clue, because I sure can’t find one. I have an animation sequence in my game where the player rides a train to their next objective. I built the train to animate on a spline curve and have it play in a cinematic sequencer. The cinematic sequence preview is fine. Everything does as it should. The problem is in game. Shortly after the animation starts (via a switch) the train cars start to disappear. If I’m standing on those cars I fall down onto the tracks.

Here is a link to a video I made that shows the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem? Please let me know if any extra information is necessary. I can screen shot anything you need if it will help.

Thank you.

@BionicBovine Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Thank you. I just reposted.