When my click moves to the point and shortens the Spring arm there is almost a plain/field dead zone in the X and Y directions where it disappears. Moving makes it come back after the first WASD movement, but the zone still exists. It doesn’t appear to happen until I click on the object. My scroll is also not listening to my bounds I changed it too, I could print string to figure that out in detail but the objects disappearing is my main concern right now.
The globe is a sun BP that calls other BPs randomly when the level starts. Doing a little RNG solar system building. The click definitely zooms but everything disappears.
Started, will click on the blue star to the right in the middle. the click only shows a black screen.
When I move using WASD it comes back but I can move back into the blackness



