Objective Waypoint System

Not entirely true, because “Internal_PathFinding_SpawnMode” cast the pawn to ThirdPersonCharacter.

We have casted to ThirdPersonCharacter because that was just an example project. We are planning to make another update to replace those cast nodes with Event Dispatchers.

How hard would it be to add an auto run feature to this system? Similar to Black Desert Online. Player clicks on map or on objective and that starts the path which is then followed by the player’s character following that path?

It shouldn’t be hard, one way of doing it, click on the map or an objective, swap your player controller with an AI controller and drive that AI controller to that specific location (**AI Move To **node).

Hey please update your system to not use ThirdPersonCharacter, its a bit annoying having to refactor it

Please update this to Version 4.22 - I’ve purchased the asset and can’t use it :confused:

Changelog v1.5

• Fixed waypoints spawning together when getting closer to target.
  • Removed bobbing timeline animation from Blueprints. This is now a shader effect. ()

Does this require navmesh? I use custom path finder(3D voxel style with A*).

Yes it requires NavMesh, by default A* is not supported but it is possible if you want to change it.

Well, I’m the dummy in this forum. I bought this system and really don’t know how to get it going. Is there any tutorial for dummys?

no worries join our Discord Server we will make a get started tutorial. :slight_smile:

Added
In depth tutorial on how to integrate/migrate Objective Waypoint System into your own Unreal Engine project.

v1.7 Updated!

• Refactored Internal_PathFindingSpawnMode function to perform faster.
  • Changed spline co-ods to World instead of Local.
  • Updated DefaultMaxSearchNodes to 16384.

it is work on map marker like watch dog or fry ???

This template contains a mini map which you can click and it will draw a path.

me aapko call karta hu nikhi jeewa ho na ? mein vasai se

any discount???