object makes me fly when on top of it

Hello, i need help with a blueprint issue, i have watched a youtube video tutorial of how to make a object pickeable so i can use in my first person horror game but when i step up on the object and drag them they make me fly, tried some things on my own but i’m really noob so…, i’ve see some other persons with the same issue but didn’t find any solution that i liked, worked or i was able to make, i just want a simple solution like if i step on the object they didn’t move or if move goes instantly to my hand making impossible to “fly” on it, will send the image of the blueprint i copied from the youtube, if anyone could help me i would really appreciate

Hey there @lucagummy! Welcome to the community! So this is a common issue when it comes to physics based grabbing systems and depending on your use case you may want to handle it differently.

Most users opt to not allowing the player to grab something directly below them either via collision checking an area near the feet, though this can cause issues with larger objects that would clip your feet regardless. Alternatively, you can just disable the physics collisions between carried objects in hand and the player capsule by making a new collision channel for held objects, but this means if you release it in collision with the player, it causes de-penetration to occur and that can cause some interesting issues.

Though there are many ways to handle it depending on exactly how you’d prefer the failing to lift the player part to work.