Object in sequence not rendering in Movie Render Queue

Hi UE Experts,

Need help in Sequence Recording and Rendering.

I have a car rigged and controlled using a car steering device. I record the car driving in Sequence Recorder, and it appears in the sequencer and I can see the car wheels rotating and car movie in it’s path perfectly. Till here there is no problem. When I add this sequence in to Movie Render Que, the car fail to be rendered. But the characters sitting in the car are getting rendered. Kindly suggest what is the issue, how to finish the rendering. Thank you in advance.

Hi ArulM,
I am having a similar problem but reversed, my vehicle is rendering but not my animated character.
In Sequencer everything runs smooth and looks great, but as soon as I render in MRQ it completely loses my character, as far as i can tell every other object in my scene is rendered without fail and I get no error log for my character not being in the render.

If you have found a fix for this I would love to solve this!

Same problem here. I have a Character in a run pose in the foreground as the emphasis of the shot, but only the other object and the rest fo the environment are rendering. The character is completely omitted from the render. Im just using a simple PNG output with the documentation console variables. and the character that is not rendering is just a static mesh in a pose. Weird

A bit of an update for you all… So when I posed my character i had added some spheres with an emissive materail to make the eyes glow for the shot. I got sick of accidentally moving the character and the eyes not following so i made a blueprint class for the actors Character and glowing eyes. I looked at the error output and since they were placed in the BP and static mesh actors but set to movable, they were bypassed during rendering.

I suggest checking the output for errors after render (if any) and checking the mobility of the actors not being rendered. As soon ad i went in and set those static mesh’s to static (in the BP) the character not being rendered showed up instantly.

Worth a shot. Good Luck!