Object disappears when Simulate Physics is enabled

Object disappears when Simulate Physics is enabled
how can i do?

This Object is Pawn Class.
Object Location : 14073206.0, -4483976.5, -0.5 (x,y,z)

Try looking for your object in the world outliner, often is has bounced right off the map!

when play the game(in view port) Object disappears in world outliner.

strange…

Which objects, do you mean the cannons on the ship itself?

Because if so, then maybe they are simulating physics as well, and the meshes are conflicting with one another and they fly away.

Unreal has a default Kill Z height, if an object falls below it, it gets destroyed automatically, this might be what happens to the other objects, they fly so fast away they get destroyed.

You can change the Kill Z Height in the World Settings.

It also occurs when gravity is disabled and only simulation physics is enabled.

not only ship but also cube same happens.

A few ideas you can look into:

• Maybe it’s already spawned below kill-z or very close to it, so it gets destroyed right away, or at the slightest movement.
  • Try disabling “can be damaged”, and try applying a debug message in the “begin destroy” event
  • Maybe you try spawning it in a location where it can’t be, because another mass is blocking it (the water?), so it does not spawn at all

this happens not collision.
when i click the “play” button destroyed actor in PIE

i’m not make destroyed order.

only simulation physics enabled, gravity disable

sphere is not enabled.

cube and Sphere are StaticMeshActor.

300137-ttttttttt.gif

New idea. Try running your map, then hit F8 ( to pop out ), then take a look at player collision:

300114-col.jpg

I think you’ll find a huge collision field you didn’t know about…

In your blueprint class select static mesh component and turn off simulate physics by default.

When i press play, a static mesh (a sword), that I placed above the ground, falls to the ground, bounces, falls over, but when it tips sideways to fall to the ground, it disappears. Gravity and Physics are enabled. When I disable physics, it just hangs in the air. I want it to fall to the ground and lay there like a normal object. Please help.

I enabled that like you said and it still falls through the floor

also now, every now and then when I press play, when it disappears, it reappears at the right of the screen and flies across the screen

Can you please help?

Also try setting ‘continuous collision detection’ in the details.

I turned on CCD under collision for the static mesh. The first time I pressed play, my character went flying across the screen and out of the world and the static mesh still acted the same as before. After that first time, the static mesh simply did the same thing it did before and disappeared through the floor and then went flying across the screen. My character acted normally from then on out.

Hmm, if your character is flying off, it does mean something’s up with the collision somewhere. I’m afraid, it’s very difficult to diagnose this kind of thing remotely.

Can you show the collision for your character ( is it standard? ), and your sword mesh?

My character has only done it once and never again, it is fine now. The static mesh weapon has simple collision and auto convex collision on. I also have the same weapon as an actor with a skeletal mesh placed in the world, I do not know how to turn on physics for an actor. I cannot get the static mesh to stay in the world and I cannot get the actor with the skeletal mesh to simulate physics. Which should I be using to create a weapon in an RPG, Skeletal or Static mesh? It is going to be held, dropped, swung, etc… like a normal rpg weapon.