Object direction mapping right analog stick

I am trying to blueprint-map the right analog stick of a gamepad controller to control the direction an object is moving when the player is in control of the object. Ex: {if the character is holding a broom} pushing the right analog stick to the right would cause the player to push the broom to the right

How would I go about doing this? I am looking for 360 degree rotation/ corresponding responsiveness from the analog stick

It would really depend on how it is all supposed to behave…

pushing the right analog stick to the
right would cause the player to push
the broom to the right

Who’s right? Player’s right or the screen’s right? The basic movement could be as simple as this:

But then it depends on who is attached to whom, whose relative space we operate in and how things are supposed to work in general. Who is rotating? The player, the broom, both?

Image from Gyazo

The (inverse) transform nodes will sure be handy here - have a look at their tooltips.

Thanks so much for the diagram/ gif. It’s helping tremendously!!

To specify:

To the players right. The player is in possession of the broom (broom is the attachment) and the broom has free range to move, (be spun by the characters arms) in nearly a full circle

How can I have an object attached to a character (humanoid) yet still be given independent free range to move in the direction the right analog stick is pushed in?