Obb files Issues

Hello

I don’t understand why, I can’t install my application on my phone. I’ve been trying for several days but I can’t find a solution. When I try to install it on my phone via the installer in the “astc” folder, I get an OBB error

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>if NOT "UE_SDKS_ROOT" == "" (call \HostWin64\Android\SetupEnvironmentVars.bat )
Le chemin d’accès spécifié est introuvable.

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>if "C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows" == "" set ANDROIDHOME=C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>set ADB=C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>set DEVICE=

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>if not "" == "" set DEVICE=-s

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>for /F "delims=" %A in ('C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe shell "echo $EXTERNAL_STORAGE"') do @set STORAGE=%A

Uninstalling existing application. Failures here can almost always be ignored.

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe uninstall com.Excubia.FreeMoney
Success

Installing existing application. Failures here indicate a problem with the device (connection or storage permissions) and are fatal.

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe install Free_Money-Android-Shipping-arm64-es2.apk
Success

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe shell rm -r /sdcard/UE4Game/Free_Money
rm: /sdcard/UE4Game/Free_Money: No such file or directory

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe shell rm -r /sdcard/UE4Game/UE4CommandLine.txt
rm: /sdcard/UE4Game/UE4CommandLine.txt: No such file or directory

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe shell rm -r /sdcard/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney
rm: /sdcard/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney: No such file or directory

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe shell rm -r /sdcard/Android/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney
rm: /sdcard/Android/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney: No such file or directory

Installing new data. Failures here indicate storage problems (missing SD card or bad permissions) and are fatal.

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe push main.4.com.Excubia.FreeMoney.obb /sdcard/Download/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney/main.4.com.Excubia.FreeMoney.obb
main.4.com.Excubia.FreeMoney.obb: 1 file pushed. 29.6 MB/s (12894223 bytes in 0.415s)

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>if "0" NEQ "0" goto Error

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe shell mv /sdcard/Download/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney /sdcard/Android/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney
mv: bad '/sdcard/Download/obb/com.Excubia.FreeMoney': Operation not permitted

C:\Documents\UnrealProject\Free_Money\Android_ASTC>if "1" NEQ "0" goto Error

There was an error installing the game or the obb file. Look above for more info.

Things to try:
Check that the device (and only the device) is listed with “ADB$ devices” from a command prompt.
Make sure all Developer options look normal on the device
Check that the device has an SD card.
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer…
If I try to install via the PlayStore, I get the error “Download failed because you may not have purchase this app”

I hope that someone get a solution -

A while ago I also had this problem. I thought the following solved the problem but I’m not sure.

Go to Project Settings - Platforms - Android - Enable ‘Package game data inside .apk’.

I hope this solves your problem.

1 Like

It was my bad, I forgot to add it in the Google Play Console because the console had an Update…