Nvdia Ansel Crashes

Phantomm install Visual Studio and SDK, for me it’s missed to use 360 and 64k screenshot in Ansel (without that i had crashes)

Apparently the solution does not for everyone. However you still have a newer driver than the one I recomended so maybe that is the problem. I used this one: http://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers/results/111170

Anyway It worked for me and maybe it will for someone else aswell. I can also say that Ansel still crashes in my case if I launch the game as Standalone from Editor. However if I package the game and then launch the exe the Ansel works just fine and I had exactly the same problem as you. Before the rollback the Ansel appeared when pressing Alt+F2 but it crashed when snaping anything other than regular screenshot or HDR. The driver rollback helped me.

@sazemard thank you for your message.

I installed the software but it doenst help.

• Visual studio
  • Gamesparks SDK

I dont know for sure this is the software you are talking about?

122029-schermafbeelding_011417_052508_pm.jpg

Hi @the.s3m

I download and install the old driver but it doesnt work here.

Phantom, try with vxgi unreal version. I tested with this version, not with standard version.

Hello sazemard,

I try to install vxgi but cant find how. I download the zip file ‘GFSDK_VXGI_r1.0_20520133’ Do you know where i can find more information how to install this VXGI in Unreal Engine?

Thank you

LINK

Just before try vxgi, have toi try to install c++ in Visual Basic ?

The roll back to driver 375.92 worked for me. Thanks the.s3m!

Also needed to whitelist everything:

cd C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools\

then type: NvCameraEnable whitelisting-everything

Thanks mate, that worked for me <3

Thank you the.s3m it works for me :smiley:

Thank you Skirrah for remember me about cmd: NvCameraEnable whitelisting-everything

Problem solved!
I have upgrade last nvidia driver!!!

I had the same problem. Once I updated to 378.49 Ansel works perfectly in a standalone game.