Nudity in MetaHuman?

Hello Unreal,

Like everyone, I’m super excited to get my hands on the full MetaHuman release later this year.

I was wondering if it will have the option for nudity?

I’m inspired by games like Death Stranding, Ghosts of Tsushima, Witcher 3, and Cyberpunk. These games have nudity, and some have sex, that fits their narrative and the message they’re conveying.

Being a solo developer and having few resources, it’s my hope that I’ll be able to bring characters to life with an option of incorporating nudity. I understand it may be an almost ethical quandary for Epic, but it seems like it should be an option in today’s world. Maybe put behind a “18+ border”.

Here’s the game I’m making: https://discord.gg/k4cnz33
I checked the marketplace guidelines for this topic and didn’t see anything.

2 Likes

Hey if you find out anything let me know. Want to put it in my game.

1 Like

Getting the model naked by modifying textures isn’t too hard, but they will be lacking certain extra details

1 Like

+1

There are bathing animations I want to use, and it looks ridiculous if the character is in the tub with her bra on.

If people weren’t so perverse, this wouldn’t be an issue, but here we are.

Epic, anyone out there to give us an official “no”?

…INTERESTING.

we are 2023 and still pay for what_others_migh_do. It’s logic, we are a complex society, but at this point we should be able to make some more steps ahead for individuals. I really enjoy my sexuality, my sexual life and BECAUSE of that i did not fell into alcohool or drugs. Why not allowing me to define the tools for that? Hm.

I’ve made one. I am using metahumans for an adult game so… Naked and with all the “googs” is a must. I will release a video with a complete modified one soon.

This is how I started:

2 Likes

Awesome, Just Awesome!!! Nice work!

1 Like