NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions Issues

Howdy folks,

Prior to the most recent Dev Kit update, my custom Dinos would spawn via NPCRemap from my custom PrimalGameData. With the recent update, I’ve attempted to make my mods more stackable by using the NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions to manage the spawning, but am having some issues.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=898453952 (Disregard most recent version as it was a bad cook, and very little actually exported out - Have since cooked a new private test version)

Both of my above mods have the exact same options edited in their respective PGDs, however, only the Diplo is working as intended in game, and the Raptors never spawn naturally. Both work in the DevKit and can be spawned via commands in game. Both are child classes of their Vanilla counterparts.

I added entries to NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions in PGD for all the SpawnEntries in which the Dinos naturally spawn. From here, I’ve tried various options to get the Raptors to spawn with no luck. Settings are the exact same for each of the two Dinos, with the exceptions of classes to spawn, weights etc.

Replacing Vanilla with Modded - Essentially doubling the spawn chance -
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName=“Raptor_Character_BP_C”,ToClassName=“PackRaptor_Character_BP_C”) - Stops Vanilla from spawning but does not get replaced with Modded, and don’t spawn using their settings from NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName=“Diplodocus_Character_BP_C”,ToClassName=“Diplodocus_Character_BP_DDD_C”) - Stops Vanilla from spawning and does get replaced with Modded, in addition to it’s own settings from NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions

Disabling Vanilla - Using only weights from NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName=“Raptor_Character_BP_C”,ToClassName="") - Stops Vanilla from spawning but Modded still don’t spawn based on their settings in NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName=“Diplodocus_Character_BP_C”,ToClassName="") Stops Vanilla from spawning and do spawn using their settings from NPCSpawnEntriesContainerAdditions

Am I missing something glaringly obvious? If it perhaps an issue with the naming convention? Is there perhaps a variable on the DinoBP itself that prevents it from being exposed to custom spawns? I can’t see it being any thing crazy as I’ve tried both with the exact same settings, while one works and the other doesn’t.

Just closed the DevKit for the night, so if screenshots are needed I wouldn’t be able to get them until tomorrow. Posting it up now in the hopes it’s an easy fix and can be resolved before my next modding session.

Any help would be super appreciated.

Cheers (:

Remapping seems to currently be bugged for raptors, carnotaurs, and rexes. Try the workaround described in this post:

Thanks buddy! I’ll give it a go.

I feel kind of bad cause that thread was only on the third page of the main forums. I straight up googled the issues but didn’t try searching the forums directly. I’ll know for next time (: