NPC Line Of Sight issue with Official Tutorial Quick Start Guide for Behaviour Tree - Not Working

Im fairly new to Unreal and have spent the better part of my day trying to work out why I cannot get the tutorial to work.

Tutorial Link - https://docs.unrealengine.com/4.27/en-US/InteractiveExperiences/ArtificialIntelligence/BehaviorTrees/BehaviorTreeQuickStart/

I started a new project followed every step to the letter but when I got to the finish and hit play the Enemy Char will only patrol and refuses to track me or go towards my position.

Thinking I messed something up, I deleted the project entirely and started again making sure to read everything.
But alas, I have the exact same issue.

I’m trying to learn unreal, but if the official tutorials don’t work what else can I do?

I found the debug menu and the State does not update, however it shows that I am being detected by the Enemy Char and shows the position.

From what I can tell it seems that the location of the player is not updating to the Blackboard but I have no idea what to do to fix it.

Pls Halp