November #UE4JAM, November 12-15th. THEME: DESPERATE DISEASES REQUIRE DANGEROUS REMEDIES

Hi guys,

I’m a sound designer, and i’m looking for a team for this jam.

I’m brand new on UE4, but as said jetspydragon “jams are a great way to break limits” .

So if you’re interested , MP me .

Second UE4 game jam for me. Looking forward to seeing what comes up with.

, I will try not to make you rage again.

+10000000

/10c

what time is the stream that announces the theme?

2PM ET - Here’s the thread with the countdown :slight_smile:

Hi!

If anyone needs modeller I might be able to help out. I can also do some rigging and animating. Could be able to dedicate around 20h give or take.
As I have little experience with UE4, pairing up with someone who has skills in UE would probably be the best.
Send a PM! :slight_smile:

PS! I might answer after the topic has announced, because I have long work day before that happens.

Hey,

If anybody needs music or sfx, I could be helpful, my forte is orchestral rpg stuff but i’m capable in many other styles. I also currently have alot of time on my hands, so send a pm if you’re interested.

Hi all! I’m a composer for games (worked on adventure RPG’s and mobile app games for Android/iOS). Would love to participate and join a team if you’ll have me! Let me know how I can be of help, and please feel free to PM me and I can we can coordinate (I can also send you my reel). Excited to create some awesomeness with you guys!

I hope I don’t get any unexpected work over the weekend, if not I’m definitely in again :smiley:

I’m looking forward to doing these more regularly now that I’ve got time. See you in the stream at 2 :slight_smile:

Awwww yeah

Glad to hear it!

I hope I’ll be able to participate in this jam septembers was fun and a great learning experience.

I will be streaming my development of my submission and then playthroughs of the submissions here: http://www.twitch.tv/necrotheif

hey,

i’m still looking for a team. am a blueprints-guy.

<o

I’m new to “game jams”, so what is the theme? it says it will be announced like 1 hour ago? I’m missing something?

they have not announced yet… still talking about other things.

look at first post, it is announced. and it is a mouthful. hmm…

Remember, remember! The fifth twelfth of November. Good luck and most importantly have fun.

I see severed limbs and burning bodies in my future.