Not getting Editable Value in Blueprint instance

I am trying to set up a teleport system where there are several set of doors with different numbers and each door will take you to different places depending on different conditions. This system is developed using a single blueprint and a single door, then added several copies of it in level. I have a simple branch where when you touch one of its instances in the level it checks the door number I put in that specific door, however as I try to print string after this branch it ignores the print string, which means it’s ignoring the check I make if the door is equals to number x.

Is it not possible to have a editable int value in each door and getting that specific value in each door depending on the door I’m touching? Many thanks in advance, been stuck in this for 2 weeks now.

The problem I had here was that in a sequence, if you have a boolean responsible for running a branch further down in the flow, if you don’t give a delay in the current line code you have AND then turn on that boolean, the code runs both nodes, and this was making it not work.

Dont know if it will help anyone, but remember people:

If you have a game where it uses too many conditions, make sure that if you have to turn one condition off and another on after that, always give AT LEAST 1 second delay between each, it worked for me at least.