I am not able to launch my game on my android device (Infocus m810,Android 5.1) . I have tried launching the third person game , that also didn’t ran.
I checked into the logs and found that it gets stuck at pushing png image files.
My Temporary Solution to it ;-
So what I did was while launching the game when engine prepares the native code I navigated to saved folders inside project and deleted all the png files inside of slates folder and guess what this time game launched in the device.
But I cannot rely on this method everytime. I am able to debug android apps on same device from Eclipse and Android Studio as I am an Android app Developer.
Due to the large volume of questions and comments concerning the Engine, we did not have a chance to respond to your post at the time you submitted it and, thus, the issue is now outdated. If you are still experiencing this issue in the current release of the Engine, please make a new post for assistance.