[NOT A BUG] Alignment does not start

Hello,
I’ve just bought my promo licence, after testing RC during a few days.
Unfortunately, RC stop working for me… Regardeless of the stack of photos I try to load, alignement doesn’t start ! Even on a stack that work a few days ago in the demo version !!! The only thing that happen is that the dark headband of the alignement feature appears to the screen during 3-4 sec, and then disappear… Absolutly no error message, nothing… Just stop !
Is someone can help me quickly please ?

My workstation is:
Bi Xeon Quad Core E 5420 2.50 Ghz
32 Go RAM
SSD 500 Go Master disk
Nvidia QUADRO K 2200 4 GB GDDR5
Windows 10 Pro

Thanks a lot

Vincent

Hi Vincent Lacombe

run the RC and try so get the issue again, then look on system drive for this file RealityCapture.log
and send it to milos.lukac@capturingreality.com There should be error code so we can figure out whats happening there …

Hi Wishgranter,

Thank you a lot for your reply. I’ve found the file you told me (RealityCapture.log) and I will send it to Milos Lukac in a few minutes. Does he aware of my problem and that I’m going to write to him or should I explain to him, like I did in my post, the problem ?

Thank you,

Vincent

Hi

Thank you a lot for your reply. I’ve found the file you told me (RealityCapture.log) and I will send it to Milos Lukac in a few minutes. Does he aware of my problem and that I’m going to write to him or should I explain to him, like I did in my post, the problem ?

its my email… so no need to explain it for now…

Ah right ^^ ! So, no need indeed !

Vincent

OK solved :smiley:

there was set in ALIGNMENT:
MERGE COMPONETS ONLY = set to FALSE from TRUE
so it try use ONLY components there as when they were not there, it had nothing to process.