Nostalgic childhood Christmas memories in a 1920s vintage style grocery and toy shop

Hi. I would like to share with you a recent commercial animation project that I’ve been working on for the last weeks.

The main purpose of this artwork is to draw a bucolic perspective of childhood Christmas memories. Set in a 1920s old grocery and toy store, the scene tries to explore, identify and bring to life some magical moments commonly lived by children around the world.

To create the right atmosphere, the scenery has an obvious dependency on illuminantion, studying the intensity, temperature and attenuation radius of every light in the scene.

We hope you enjoy it and, at the same time, we wish that your childhood memories come back to you.

Video. Nostalgic childhood Christmas memories in a 1920s vintage style grocery and toy shop.

Software used: Unreal Engine 4.27, Megascans, Sketchfab, Adobe Photoshop and Trimble Sketchup.

4 Likes

Greetings @Ingenion; I hope you’re doing well. Your 1920’s styled grocery and toy shop is so well crafted, and the video execution is astonishing as well! You and your team did a fantastic job with this project and recreating that wonderous childhood nostalgia of the Christmas spirit. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your review and taking the time to comment our work. We’re glad you enjoyed the video. It’s great to have feedback from users.

Childhood memories are among the most wonderful emotions, and Christmas is not an exception.

Thanks again for your kind words. We really appreciate it.

2 Likes