Normals of Weapon Model are flipped, but only in the Seqencer Animation

Hey Guys,

when I spawn the model inside the World per DragnDrop, or in the preview window its perfectly fine. But inside the Sequencer as soon as an animation is applied the Normals are flipped.
“Two Sided” - Texture does fix the problem, but also breaks the lighting.

The model is imported from Blender. All the other solutions I found dont work. I dont have anymore ideas.

Any hints would be much appreciated!

Send a screenshot of the model in blender with backface culling on and how are you making the animation?

The Animations are AGR Gameplay from CSGO and exported from Blender via .fbx to UE. Also only the POV Animation does have this Problem, the World Animations dont have it.

I did export and import both the model and the animation again to see if I made a mistake, didnt change anything.

I realised that the model from the animation was flipped, fixed that, nothing changed. Also it only happens with the pov model and not the world models, but with the world models the animation doesnt work. Tried a different method to export the model from Blender and import it into UE, still the same.

It may be that youll need some help form someone that is better suited to working with animations. However, I personally have come across situations like this a handful of times. I had to really dissect everything. Trouble shoot different settings… It can be a nightmare sometimes.