Download

[noob] the window resize issue

Hi,

I tried to export my game in html5, and can see render buffer resize doesn’t work correctly.

Resizing only works when i drag the window’s corner. When i clic maximize icon, or fullscreen button, render buffer is not resized, so alignment is awful.

I tried to avoid this bug by changing the html-js code so the game cannot be resized, but seems that everything is managed by an internal javascript in cannot find.

Can someone help me ?

I was just about to post a thread about this as well!

I’ve just successfully exported my first small archviz thing in html5. Hopefully the attached image shows the issue… the window is a tiny percentage of the screen until you mess around resizing it.

html5.jpg

I’m having the exact same issue so i just wanted to *bump this!

Im having the same problem on 4.15.

I have the same problem with 4.0 version. what should I do to fix this bug?

https://tutuapphack.com/

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
How to Change Your Wheel Locks

Thanks for your sharing. I find the problem you have is very serious, please see the technician to fix it.

Temple run

Probably I am going to bookmark your site. You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation Hostgator coupon code

however I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand.