Noob looking to recreate an aircraft glass cockpit instrument GUI for use in my jeep. Has anyone seen a similar project I could cannibalize and repurpose?

I’m planning to create my own version of an aircraft multifunction display (MFD), such as the Garmin G1000. Im going to be pulling sensor data from my own sensors and also from the OBD2 jack on my jeep. And so I’ll take the serial data from an arduino and use it to move my gauges and instruments.

I’ve done some basic animated instruments in UE4, and I’ve made a blueprint that parses serial data, but I’ve not done such an extensive gui before and I could use something to go off. Has anyone seen anything like this floating around? I saw a few basic instruments in the asset store, but it would be cool to start with something closer to a Garmin glass cockpit replica.

If I understand you correctly:

Why would you have real world instrumentation run off c rap like unreal? Which also requires a very specific Linux build and a bunch of other sh it you shouldn’t have inside a vehicle that could break at any moment… GFX included.

Code it in Unix. Native C++. Make it run off a raspberry pi.

If you are asking how to replicate one of those within unreal, that’s a different story.

Thanks for this case. Interesting solution!