Non stop streaming textures process

Hello everyone, I am new to here. Right now I am working on a UE4 demo and it is almost done. But one issue bother me very much. Everytime I open my level, it streams textures all the time (the number is about 300-400) and some textures in the level are blurred. It seems it is loading textures, but the process is very very slow and can not be finished. I also tried to delete a lot of assets, it still showed like that.
Please let me know if you meet the same issue and how to fix this.

Thank you

Do you have enough ram to support all of the textures?

do you have a material that constantly updates them, or re-loads materials on objects?

if so, you may need to check your blueprint for the cause, or post screenshots to the parts that load your textures etc.

Hello MrGrr, thank you for your answer.
My system is I7 4770, GTX 970 with 16G momery. I don’t know if it is really enough for building a mid size level.
Actually I don’t have any materials that I constantly update.
I will post screenshots next time. Thank you

Your streaming poolisize is too small.
Use r.streaming.poolsize 0 console command to completely disable it and find out if that’s the problem.

I set mine from 1500 to 6000 MB. nothing changed. It said only about 500 MB of the pool was used anyway.

Try 0, in editor I think it will load many other textures related to the editor ui. They are non streameable so they’ll eat your poolsize