Download

Nomte's Tower - Procedural platformer with a twist

Hi Guys!

(For SEO reasons I had to change the name of the game from “Nomte’s Tower” to “Planet Tower”, all info below is updated!)

I just released my very first game, “Planet Tower” for android. I hope you like it! C&C, ideas, suggestions or questions are more than welcome!!

Get it now on Google Play: https://goo.gl/zyOpsc

Nomte lives happy in his little planet. His planet has an infinite tower and today he decided to see how far he can go.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DVk43fnhvpA

Planet Tower is an endless platform with a new twist. It is procedurally generated, so every game is a unique challenge in his journey to the sky and beyond!
On his way, Nomte can collect meteorite rocks and craft his own gadgets: from a simple parachute to a rocket backpack or a relatively safe teleport.

This is my very first project in UnrealEngine4. I’ve never coded before and the game is completely done in blueprints. I am a 3D technical artist and developing this game as a personal project as been equally fun and challenging. I developed it along 13 months, usually on the weekends or late nights. Now the first stage is released and it’s time to sleep a little more hehe.

Thanks Patryk and Andrei for their support with their useful plugins “UniversalMobileAds” and “Ultimate Touch Components” respectively.

Cheers!
Alejandro

Hey Nomte, congratulations!
I downloaded Nomte’s Tower…well done, you are very talented and your game put me in a good mood :wink:

If you want a better Italian translation for Play Store app, here it is: “Unitevi a Nomte, nel suo viaggio, alla scoperta della Torre infinita per raggiungere il cielo e oltre”.

Thanks for your nice words! and also for the Italian correction, I will update Google Play with it. :smiley:

Best,
Alejandro

Awesome game, awesome idea and awesome controls! Good luck! :cool:

I’m glad you like it! Thanks! :slight_smile:

For SEO reasons I decided to change “Nomte’s Tower” to “Planet Tower”. The apostrophe, plus the google suggestions (like Montys tower, Notes tower, etc) made the searching for the game very difficult. Thankfully I perceived the error before some promotional mailing to mobile gaming websites. Any suggestion or experience doing that? :smiley:

Thanks!