Nodes disconnecting while packaging, packaging fails

Thanks Rudy :slight_smile:

What exactly were you also able to reproduce? Both the ā€œI compile one BP and many other BPs get corruptedā€ and ā€œI canā€™t package my project at allā€? I think they are different bugs.

Well then itā€™s not resolved because you were not yet able to reproduce the primary bug, right?

As I said I tried to package the project you sent to me and I got the same error as always. Have you tried packaging after you did the stuff I showed in the video?

I was able to package the project out before preforming the actions shown in the video and after I followed the instructions and caused the REINST error I was unable to package the project. I believe that the packaging issue is being created by the REINST error. I have made note of this in the report. This is why I only wrote up a single report.

Ok, so it seems packaging fails after at least one time the REINST errors have occurred, which is all the time in my project. So packaging will always fail.

I also believe that both bugs are related in some way, but the bug that all the references change to REINST is inconvenient and makes it no fun to work on the project while the fact that I canā€™t package my project is actually preventing me from sending the project to anyone else and thatā€™s a bit worse of a bug, so I thought if they would be separate, the worse bug, that I canā€™t package my project at all, would be fixed sooner.

I also thought the packaging bug might be fixed a lot easier because the general REINST problems are cyclical dependency issues which seem to be quite hard to fix.

Hello,

I understand your concern, however I believe that the report that was filled out will be sufficient.