No OBB found and no store key to try to download

Hi everyone!
I was trying to package my game (first mobile project) , and appeared this message. I’ve already done the key store with “cmd” and other stuffs , so i thing that what is wrong now is the obb, because i searched a lot and didnt find any solution.

Here is the key:

After I double-clicked the “Install_RUNNERS_Shipping-armv7-es2”

This was the cmd result

Does anyone know what I have to do?

Hi, idk if you solved this but I was having the same problem… fixed it by checking the box “package game data inside.apk”, under Android project settings.

I’ve already seen this, and when I check, it shows this error:

This will not solve anything as at the end you want to publish your game on Google play market and you will still need an obb file specially if your game exceeds 100MB in size as google won’t accept an APK bigger than 100MB

1 Like

I looked at your screenshot above, as a note you didn’t setup the android settings correctly but this doesn’t directly relate to your error. your error is related to you not having enough space on your mobile device to deploy your obb part of the package, please see the screenshot below:

Thanks for answering my question Bater , but this happened a year ago and now I am facing this problem: