Lever Games is searching for a programmer to join the team for our upcoming game release.
Who We Are:
Our team consists of many game industry professionals with plenty of AAA game experience. Our first title, No More Room in Hell, has 6.1 million downloads, and was released in 2011. With roughly 1400 concurrent players daily (based on May 2017 statistics) and a Steam approval rating of 90% overall, we have a fantastic and passionate community to market our sequel to. Our fans have stayed loyal to our game for years and we are excited to release our sequel to them!
We are creating a zombie survival game focusing on 8 player Co-Op. We empower players to complete levels how THEY want. We have a strong emphasis on multiple level solutions and randomly generated content to prevent the game from being repetitive. Our player progression system keeps our players engaged with long-term goals to keep them coming back year after year.
Please check out our website for more information at http://www.nmrih2.com/
- We will work with you to determine your interests and strengths and do our best to assign programming tasks that complement your skillset
- You will work with two other programmers, a team of artists, and sound designers
- You will track project milestones in Jira and forums and communicate regularly with the team via Rocket chat
- Intermediate experience with C++
- Able to adapt to our coding standards
- Great problem solving skills with elegant solutions
- Video Game development experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Friendly, passionate and positive attitude with strong collaborative skills
- An average of 8 hours per week
- Bi-weekly team meetings via Discord
Our project is royalty based and percentages will be discussed before joining the project.
Please PM me for more information or send us an email at email@example.com