No More Light (Alien Invasion Apocalypse)

YES! We’re taking the immersion to new heights, and I couldn’t be more excited! The crashed biomass-filled plane looks superb; excellent job with this design. It looks so eerie yet inviting. It’s the kind of trap you’re willing to risk falling for to get better loot. I wonder what horrors await us when we venture to get this precious cargo loot. :eyes:

Greetings Survivors!

So far you’ve seen the horror that lurks beneath the surface, but it’s time to look for something else.

Something is up there.

2 Likes

What a fascinating creature! No More Light stands out from your average survival horror game, but you continue to go above and beyond with this design. I love it; please keep sharing these beautiful updates. :star_struck:

New Work-in-Progress video arrived !
Testing flashlight and some worm aggro.

2 Likes

There’s no better way to start the week than seeing a “No More Light” update! :partying_face:

As soon as I saw a glowing blue orb appear to spawn from the ether, I would’ve “noped” the other way; it’s good to see my instincts were right in this judgment. :laughing:

Thank you for another excellent update! Everything shown looks spectacular; as usual, I’m looking forward to the next one!

With this self-made Christmas tree we would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

That is one spooky Christmas Tree; I like it! The only thing more bizarre than your tree is the creature standing menacingly in the background to the left. Even from afar, you can tell it’s an amazingly designed creature. I get shivers just staring at it. :scream:

Thank you for the update, and Merry Christmas to you too! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

We have reached a major milestone !![:trophy:

The atmosphere has been finalized! !:eyes:

That’s why we’ve brought you many diverse images to give you an insight into the world of No More Light.

• We have improved a lot on the lighting, the overall look, the whole design and finalised a lot of the environment.

And a little extra info : We’ve started working on a generous “Demo” version to launch a campaign, that’s all we can tell you for now !:wink:

You can see the current developments on our website now.

The images/scenes were created in Unreal Engine 5.1.2.

1 Like

Greetings again @Parazso; I hope you and your team are having a lovely Monday, and thank you for sharing such a massive update with us today! The quality of the creatures, environments, and weather showcased in these screenshots is absolutely stunning! You and your team have been diligently working these past couple of months, and I, for one, could not be happier about the announcement of the “No More Light” demo that is soon to come! :star_struck: :partying_face:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing. The creatures are fantastic and the world is very fascinating.

1 Like

Hello again @Parazso! I hope you and your team are doing fantastic, and I know you guys are working hard on developing “No More Light.” I wanted to take a moment to send the team my best wishes and positive vibes! :grin: :raised_hands: