При нажатие в лаунчере на установку движка вылетает ошибка - No minidump found for this crash.

Как исправить ошибку - MachineId:6DD7AA7049A54A22E12F5092152B61E0
EpicAccountId:84b56a4e2e4b4e9ab5216872e9ab7791

No minidump found for this crash. - или может это проблема с моим ПК.

Hi Nepus,

What operating system are you using?

Make sure to reproduce the crash and submit the crash report. It will allow us to help track down the issue.

Also, try the steps in this section of the troubleshooting page.

If nothing fixes the issue, follow the instructions here to generate your Debug Logs. Then post them here, along with your Dxdiag (system specs).

Мне помогло от части . Раньше в лаучере я не мог загрузить и окрыть другие вкладки теперь могу но сам движок до сих пор не могу скачать так как вкладка с движком выбивает :6DD7AA7049A54A22E12F5092152B61E0 EpicAccountId:84b56a4e2e4b4e9ab5216872e9ab7791 . Использую Windows 7 64x bit .

I apologize if I am getting this wrong, but it sounds like the Launcher is freezing when you click on the Unreal Engine tab. Is that correct?

If so, try the suggestion in the accepted answer on this post. Let me know if it works for you or not.

Hi Nepus,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that TJ mentioned above then post back here with the requested info.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask.