Download

No Marketplace Search option?

The Marketplace is growing and more assets become available on a regular basis. It seems like a search option with tag support should be implemented through the launcher UI pretty soon before it creates additional work when the library becomes larger.

Hi there!

This is something we are in the process of implementing and should be in effect pretty soon. Once we have more information we’ll let you guys know!

Thanks!

Steph

Hey Steph,

I’m not sure if it’s anywhere, but I’ve bought a few things off of the marketplace, and hten had my computer wiped, and it was very difficult to find what i’d already bought. I kinda had to scroll through the marketplace and look for each item again. I’d never looked for it before, but I was surprised I couldn’t find a “your purchases” tab. This would be great because what if you buy an item and it gets taken off of the main store page as newer, cooler stuff gets added?

Just a thought! :slight_smile:

• Justin

Hey Justin!

Check out this page https://www.unrealengine.com/vault

Hey Justin!

This is something that we are looking into as well. I don’t have a firm projected date on this feature yet but when we have one we’ll let you guys know. The search bar should be coming fairly soon so that should alleviate some confusion for the time being.

Thanks!

Steph