No joint created - warning

Hello,
I’m getting the warning

Constraint “CharacterClass” attempting to create a joint between two actors in different scenes. No joint created.

What does it mean and how I can remove this warning? When I remove the SkeletalMesh from my character class the warning dissapears, so it should be something with my skeletalmesh but i didn’t change anything in my skeletal just added some sockets.

Hello, i have the same problem. PLZ help :confused:

Did you find a solution for this?

I am having this issue with one of my characters.

Warning Constraint CharacterName_C_0 attempting to create a joint between two actors in different scenes ( CharacterName_C_0 ). No joint created.

Same here :frowning:
Warning: Warning Constraint CharacterMesh0 attempting to create a joint between two actors in different scenes ( CharacterMesh0 ). No joint created.

I am also having this warning.

Also having this warning. I’m part of a project that recently upgraded to 4.14, causing this error to show up.

Bump Bump. Someone notice this please.

RESOLVED for me at least!
I’ve had this same issue here. I’ve animated my asset in 3ds Max with look at constraints. UE try to put this constraints in Physics Assets. Removing this constraints in UE4 or add a physics body to the root bone solved to me.

RESOLVED (for me) : i had this problem too. i had a mesh with just a single animating object in it and for whatever reason, later on unreal started giving me those complaints. to “fix” it, i double clicked on the physics actor and it immediately spawned a popup about some bones that weren’t affecting any geo or something like that and should it delete them? i said yes and the error went away.

i think i got the error because a while back i was trying out having additional moving pieces and then later on deleted 'em. (of course, whenever you do that it spawns a popup about how the bone structure isn’t correct anymore and then asks if it should delete the unused stuff and i always say yes to that, so i’m not sure why i started getting this other error until much later on, long after i stopped working on it, but oh well)

I was having this bug and found out it was caused because one of the components in the Physics Joint was set to NoCollisions. I changed it to OverlapAll and everything worked. By scenes, it means the components are in different PhysX scenes, not Unreal Maps. So I’m guessing because one of the components was NoCollision it did not get added to the same PhysX scene, or wasn’t added to any PhysX scenes.